ShadauxScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape 2 Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How about?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Syinide

How about? Empty
PostSubject: How about?   How about? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:56 pm

Adding some bosses or possibly changeing the source for the server? i love the source thats already on there but i love just occasonally fighting bosses. sooo id vote like add some bosses like general graardor. kbd and kqueen?
Back to top Go down
cowclone

cowclone

How about? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about?   How about? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:32 pm

yea just a new source that has like slayer,kq and other randomly spawned high level monsters liek kamil.

More of a challenge with a variety of things to do,when i log in a just cruise around and see whoes on
Back to top Go down
Syinide

How about? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about?   How about? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:22 pm

elvenage is working on a skills portal so dont worry bout slayer and such.
Back to top Go down
K R O N I K
Admin
K R O N I K

How about? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about?   How about? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:00 am

Graardor = alot of coding.

Co-ordinates = going to be a bitch.

Lol, i'd like to see this, but i think it would take a while.
Back to top Go down
Syinide

How about? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about?   How about? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:17 am

yea im pretty sure it would. but wouldnt an easier way to get the bosses into the server is to like change the source? like change to a source with some bosses already in it?
Back to top Go down
Elvenage
Admin
Elvenage

How about? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about?   How about? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:39 am

Certain NEW bosses/npc's require a special client, which I have not learned to do yet. And we could go with a new source. Any suggestion a specific one?
Back to top Go down
https://shadauxscape.forumotion.net
K R O N I K
Admin
K R O N I K

How about? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about?   How about? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:49 am

I'm not sure, but i could help look around.
Back to top Go down
Syinide

How about? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about?   How about? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:18 pm

ummm idk what its called but i used to play on this server where there was general graardor. san tojalon. black knight titan. kbd. kqueen.ice queen. and a couple others a cant remember. they were saying its a dodian based server. the server went offline. same with the website. but like the start area is on top a giant mountain and there was like 6-8 portals leading everywhere. i forgot wats its called. but start area was NOT yanille. i hate that source. idk why
Back to top Go down
THE LEGEND

THE LEGEND

How about? Empty
PostSubject: suggestion: summoning   How about? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:57 pm

i got a suggestion what about summoning and what client would have that. I would i check for you thats cool Very Happy

and pkz beta has summoning but some one else ownz it
Back to top Go down
K R O N I K
Admin
K R O N I K

How about? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about?   How about? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:19 pm

THE LEGEND wrote:
i got a suggestion what about summoning and what client would have that. I would i check for you thats cool Very Happy

and pkz beta has summoning but some one else ownz it

1. Thats a good question.. why don't we. We'll for one, we ain't A 503. We are a 377 which means the old Runescape interface. If you wanted summoning we would atleast need a better interface. Cause 503s are big bitchs when it comes to coding.

2. It is possible for summoning on a 377 but that means 3 things.. shit loads of lags, possible server crashes, and alot of coding. -________-"

3. Pkz Beta has about 7 coders i think. So even if it was a advanced interface they would finish real quick.

The End.

Last edited by K R O N I K on Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elvenage
Admin
Elvenage

How about? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about?   How about? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:24 pm

**OWNED** ^-^ way 2 go K R O N I K.
Back to top Go down
https://shadauxscape.forumotion.net
K R O N I K
Admin
K R O N I K

How about? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about?   How about? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:54 pm

Loll, owned Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How about? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about?   How about? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How about?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShadauxScape :: Suggestions :: Suggestions-
Jump to: