ShadauxScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape 2 Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

so im at school

Go down 
+2
THE LEGEND
Syinide
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Syinide

so im at school Empty
PostSubject: so im at school   so im at school I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:56 pm

and im really bored. cuz the schools webpage blocker blocks any chatbox. and photobucket. soooo im boreddd. so hows your guys school and can u get on while at it?
Back to top Go down
THE LEGEND

THE LEGEND

so im at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: so im at school   so im at school I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:40 pm

use kproxy.com type in a site and you get to use it supposed to get trough the school security king
Back to top Go down
K R O N I K
Admin
K R O N I K

so im at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: so im at school   so im at school I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:59 pm

w0w ^ my cousin just said that!

Anyways, if your in USA, you should be using Novel Networks right.. well all you have to do is go to programs, click folder (back), again, then there should be some Chinese internet browser thingy, click it and it should run.

The Chinese browser thingy is called "Ultra-Surf."

But thats only if you use Novel, if you don't just search around on that cpu until you find ultra-surf. Its basically a browser that the teachers use to get on facebook, myspace, chatboxs, etc..
Back to top Go down
Syinide

so im at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: so im at school   so im at school I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:03 pm

omg i absolutely love u guys. lol but yea i hate bein at school and not being able to use anything
Back to top Go down
cowclone

cowclone

so im at school Empty
PostSubject: skool   so im at school I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:49 pm

LMAO at school they think were idiots.They block the direct link to youtube but everythings so easy to get on Smile =p lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jozza123

so im at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: so im at school   so im at school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:37 am

My school (Helensvale High) they blocked all proxy sights, i just put an IP changer on my usb and installed rofl
Any sight i want with a flase IP!
Back to top Go down
Syinide

so im at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: so im at school   so im at school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:52 am

hahahaha thats smart but im not that smart to do that :]
Back to top Go down
Syinide

so im at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: so im at school   so im at school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:27 pm

kproxy is blocked. lol but im trying to find ultra surf...nope we dont use it. any other suggestions besides an ip changer on how to get past a schools website blocker?
Back to top Go down
K R O N I K
Admin
K R O N I K

so im at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: so im at school   so im at school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:42 pm

Ping website, can you use just ips as to get on a site?

I'll tell you about the ping site after, i need to ask one of my friends about it.
Back to top Go down
Syinide

so im at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: so im at school   so im at school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:28 pm

ok thanks :]
Back to top Go down
moparcon

so im at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: so im at school   so im at school I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:01 pm

My school uses a Gay program called I-prisim. You can't get on ANYTHING. It is so annoying. I mean, they expect me to go on Funbrain?!!?!?
Back to top Go down
THE LEGEND

THE LEGEND

so im at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: so im at school   so im at school I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:04 pm

funbrain i now that site it where you need codes to play games it gay crap i got to the end of the board game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

so im at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: so im at school   so im at school I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so im at school
Page 1 of 1