ShadauxScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape 2 Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foribben commands and a re-written file.(MAJOR)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elvenage
Admin
Elvenage

Foribben commands and a re-written file.(MAJOR) Empty
PostSubject: Foribben commands and a re-written file.(MAJOR)   Foribben commands and a re-written file.(MAJOR) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:33 pm

Hey guys. I have to re-write the client.java file in my source folder, because I made a boo-boo while trying to fix certain commands. You may see some weird things with the server, and if you see anything like "CripScape", its becuase that is the source I am using, except major edits, and I do give credits to creator.

Ummmm...oh yeah.

DO NOT USE ::XTELETO AND ::XTELETOME. IF YOU DO, AND YOU ARE CAUGHT, YOU WILL GET IP BANNED, AND I WILL DEEPLY CONSIDER CRASHING YOUR COMPUTER. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO STAFF. I will try to get this fixed ASAP, so that people don't have to risk getting IP banned or getting your comp crashed.

-Elvenage
Back to top Go down
https://shadauxscape.forumotion.net
K R O N I K
Admin
K R O N I K

Foribben commands and a re-written file.(MAJOR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foribben commands and a re-written file.(MAJOR)   Foribben commands and a re-written file.(MAJOR) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:59 am

Locked, it should apply to mods not admins, but just my opinion.
Back to top Go down

Foribben commands and a re-written file.(MAJOR)
Page 1 of 1