View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jc

PostSubject: Jc's mod app.   Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:39 pm

Username : Jc_____________
Combat level : _______113 pure range _____
Estimated time play on server : ___3 days_____________
I am applying for : ____mod_______________________
I am applying for __mod___________ because : ___Your server looks fresh and new just what we need and it could use a few more players and get rid of a few autoers and spammers ___

here is some extra info on me dont read it if you dont want to.

Describe you're self, you're hobbys?
I am a kinda thoughtfull person who plays basketball and is currently on the track team

Why do you want to be a mod?
I want to be mod because this server is awsome and it gives me a good feeling every time I click that log in button.

Why should we make you mod?

You should make me mod because I am a leader, not the kind that destroy governments but the kind that all people like. I am a honest you can ask any 1 that knows me. I am a team player i know when to ask for help and what i can handle. I have server experience with making servers and running them. I am cool in hot situations. On my last 3 report cards I have gotta all A's. Alot of the admins know me and quite a few of the regualr players do also. I am online more than most admins and mods. I LOVE the server and I mean that truly. I have read the rules and understnad them. I help all people that ask of my help. I am funny and have a good additude. Well i think thats about it but if i think of any more ill add them in

Have you ever been a mod before on a different server?
Yes infact i have been co-owner and admin on 3 servers and know what it takes to make a server great.

If yes, what ones?
pukescape1911.no-ip.biz -co owner
jc-scape.no-ip.biz -co owner
pureowed.no-ip.info -admin

Hey guys for all those who support me leave me some love Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Jc's mod app.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShadauxScape :: Mod/Admin Appeals :: Appeals-